Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reaching Out

When I was young and early in transition, I knew absolutely no one like me. The Internet helped out a bit, but it was more like reading a book with make believe characters in it. No one to talk to about the ups and downs that come with transition. It definitely wasn't as interactive as it is now! It's amazing how many transguys I have found that have love and supported one another.

So, never feel alone because you are never alone. God places people in your life for a very specific reason at a very specific time.

I firmly believe that if we help each other out, not just now but post-op as well, our lives will improve. We'll be more secure in our sense of self, more confident than ever before and increasingly more knowledgeable with each question we answer, every tear we wipe away and every motivational thing that's been said. So, reach out to another person in a similar struggle you once had and help out. Encourage them! Respect them!

Follow me on Instagram at 1anonymousjoe1

No comments:

Post a Comment